KickFire’s Account Watchlist feature aligns within the [SiriusDecisions Demand Unit Waterfall®] Active Demand stage by identifying target accounts in the market to purchase before they raise their hand or self-identify on the website.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB)
June 20, 2017
KickFire®, the leader in IP address intelligence and company identification technology, today announced the release of Account Watchlist across its LIVE Leads platform, allowing B2B marketers to optimize their account-based marketing (ABM) strategies by utilizing company firmographic data and IP address intelligence.
This announcement comes after the recent release of the SiriusDecisions Demand Unit Waterfall® and the addition of the Target Demand and Active Demand stages that reflect the industry shift toward new strategies to engage decision-making groups, such as account-based marketing, content personalization, predictive, and intent. KickFire’s Account Watchlist feature aligns within the Active Demand stage by identifying target accounts in the market to purchase before they raise their hand or self-identify on the website.
Account Watchlist allows teams to:
- Actively monitor, segment, and prioritize target accounts
- Identify when accounts show active demand and real-time buying intent
- Receive instant alerts and automated reports for target accounts showing a lift in engagement
- Engage with target accounts early in their buying cycle
- Communicate directly with decision-makers and others within the Demand Unit
- Leverage KickFire’s company firmographic data, including industry, revenue, and employee size, to match new accounts to your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
“The addition of Account Watchlist to the KickFire LIVE Leads platform strengthens our commitment to providing customers…