Killington, VT (PRWEB)
June 20, 2017
A pioneer in wellness tourism, New Life Hiking Spa® has been hosting healthful retreats in the Green Mountains of Vermont for four decades. Wellness travel might seem like a hot new trend, but this authentic destination spa has been sharing its trailblazing approach to health and well-being since 1978.
To celebrate the 40th summer in Vermont, New Life Hiking Spa is offering a special 21 day wellness retreat, at a savings of $400. The regular price for a stay this long for a solo traveler would be $5,000. However, the package is being offered at $4,600 and includes:
- 21 night accommodations in a private room with a private bath
- 21 expert guided hikes (three levels offered each day)
- 63 freshly prepared meals (calorie controlled)
- All fitness classes (hiking is in the morning, fitness classes in the afternoon)
- 7 massages
- Outdoor games
- Nutrition Lectures
- Nightly Activities
The nightly price for a solo traveler for this package is $219 per night. For double occupancy, the price is $199 per person/per night ($4,180 per person for 21 nights). Participants for double occupancy must bring their own roommate. Price does not include Vermont tax and amenity charge.
New Life Hiking Spa also offers specials on shorter stays for bookings that are confirmed for the 2017 season by July 1, as follows:
- 2-4 Night Mini-Vacation ($259 per night single occupancy or $231 per person/per night double occupancy) is an outdoor fun, stress-reducing getaway.
- 5-10 Night Jump Start Getaway ($249 per night single occupancy or $221 per person/per night double occupancy) allows guests to lose weight, de-stress, and get stronger while learning about a healthy lifestyle.
- 11+ Night Weight Loss Retreat ($233 per night…